Who We Are
WHO WE ARE
NYMDIS Art Gallery is an innovative art and event management company known for using art illustrations, workshops, competitions, exhibitions, promotions, conferences, tours and campaigns to drive history, communications, information, education, environmental conservation, tourism, commerce, socioeconomic development and community/intercommunity bonding.
NYMDIS Art Gallery takes art in its entirety from the Artist to Paintings, Sculpture, Craft, Artifact & Monuments, Landmarks, Historical Site and Creative Arts, and preserve, develop, and expose their full value through exhibitions, literature, print and multimedia.
To become the foremost art and event management company known for using art illustrations, workshops, competitions, exhibitions, promotions, conferences, tours and campaigns to drive history, communications, information, education, environmental conservation, tourism, commerce, socioeconomic, sustainable development, community bonding and international relationships.
Nymdis Art Gallery is geared to
- Discover, empower, and promote local, national and international mainstream and upcoming visual artists through art workshops, exhibitions, fairs, prints, multimedia, marketplaces and networking.
- Improve the economic and social welfare of fine and visual artists in the world, particularly in Africa.
- Use the mediums, productions, exhibitions, illustrations, prints, multimedia, events and marketplaces of art to drive history, communications, information, education, environmental conservation, tourism, commerce, socioeconomic development and community/intercommunity bonding.
- Service and beautify public and private homes, offices, halls, buildings and environments.
- Conserve, preserve and manage the environment through engaging visual artists into recycling waste materials into artworks and wealth.
- Grow the bonding and affinities of family, groups, schools, communities, organizations and nations through/during our art events, travels and services.
Our services are but not limited to
- ART PRODUCTION: We produce pertinent artworks for sales or on demand and specifications.
- BUY AND SELL: We buy and sell works, pictorials, videos and articles on Art.
- DESIGNS AND PRINTS: We provide graphic designs and printing services; greeting cards, company cards, catalogs, magazines, photo-books, diaries, calendars, banners, wears, souvenirs, famous quotes, wallpapers, e.t.c
- FRAMING: We frame all size of picture prints, paintings or relief artworks.
- VISUALS: We provide the photography and video coverage services for individuals, families, groups and corporate organizations and events.
- APPRAISALS: Providing valuation, authentication and appraisal services for the artists’ works.
- TALENT HUNTS: We nurture and encourage children and youths who are endowed with artistic skills, by organizing art auditions, workshops, competitions, exhibitions, corporate events, tours and campaigns for families, schools and communities.
- ARTIST MANAGEMENT: We manage, promote and empower mainstream and upcoming artists by initiating markets for their available works, organizing solo and group art exhibitions, workshops, competitions, seminars, promotions and tours. We also solicit for contracts and commissions for artists to produce specific works of art and designs.
- COMMUNICATIONS: We provide accurate and rigorous information about Nigerian art, cultural heritages, tourism, history, legends, landmarks, current affairs, civilization, and development in its’ contemporary settings. We also publicize, advertise and market the products, brands, services and events of corporate organizations, groups and companies through our art illustrations, productions, displays, exhibitions, promotions, prints and multimedia.
- DOCUMENTATION: We make available in all forms artworks, relics, souvenirs, literature, photo-books and videos to preserve memories of historical and contemporary events, places and people, particularly on Nigerian Art, Cultural Heritages, Socioeconomic, commerce, sustainable development, civilization, landmarks, cuisine, livelihood, legendary, leaders, celebrities, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, coronations, inaugurations, AGMs, etc.
- AMBIANCE BEAUTIFICATION AND DÉCOR: We provide interior and art decoration services and products for the enhancement of the ambiance of homes, schools, clubs, corporate organizations and events.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT: We provide event management services for personal, public and corporate events.
- TOURS AND EXCURSION: We provide and organize tourism and excursion packages for artists, art lovers, patrons, tourists, families, schools and corporate bodies, particularly during local, national and international art events and festivals.
- ENTERTAINMENT: We provide, organize and support music shows and theater plays alongside our art events.
- Ecolandia Park, Italy
- Publiglobe R.L, Italy
- HAL9000 Ltd, Italy
- GiroCalabria Tourism, Italy
- August Agency, USA
- Lagos State Ministry of Environment (MOE).
- Society for Nigerian Artists (SNA)
- DHL Nig. Ltd.
- Davis Carter Nig. Limited
- Iso Black Concept Nig. Ltd.
- Forbes tourism Nig. Ltd.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Generate charity and fundraising for orphanage homes and community projects through through 5% sale values of our art collections, exhibitions, productions and services.
- Enhance the beautify and aesthetic of corporate offices, buildings and outdoors of public and civil institutions through the display of relevant artworks for a specified period of time (and at no cost to the public and civil institutions) and using these artworks as communication tools to interact, communicate, inform, educate and sensitize the executives, staffs, licensees, affiliates and visitors of these institutions.