NYMDIS Art Gallery partners with Lagos state Ministry of Environment (MOE), with the obligation to
- Use artworks as environmental educational tools to project/communicate
- Lagos state ministry of environment’s leadership, vision, mission, mandates, regulations, services, projects, events, achievements and challenges.
- The environments of Lagos state, particularly, major towns, cities, communities, roads, markets, farms, forest, waterside and rivers.
- Faces of leaders, organizations, companies, culture and livelihood that have contributed positively the sustainable development and socio cultural/economic environment of Lagos state.
- Faces of key leaders and stakeholders of environmental sector and industry in Lagos state.
- Improve the aesthetic and ambiance of the indoors and outdoors of Lagos State Ministry of environment with installation and displays of aforementioned artworks.
- Organize a bi-annual art exhibition and bonanza to inform, educate and interact with people of Lagos state, the Nigerian public and the International Community.
- Encourage artists to be innovative towards recycling waste materials into creative works of art.
- Create employment and improve the socioeconomic welfare of mainstream and emerging visual artists in Lagos state and beyond.
- Use the illustrations, sales and bi-annual events to drive history, communications, information, education, environmental management/conservation, tourism, commerce, socioeconomic, inter-community bonding and loyalty.